Legal Services Day is used to celebrate to bring attention to all people about the functions and what’s done by legal services of the country. Every 9th November is celebrated as National Legal Services Day in India.
They are used on the 11th of November to have the people offer many kinds of services to many of the poor people, Women, and older children.
Legal Services work to protect the Rights and Opportunities of each and all people by offering them the necessary basic assistance so as to ensure everyone takes proper health care. Many people are being denied basic needs such as food, water, shelter education clothing, etc. for their survival.
Why Legal Services Day Is Celebrated?
The 09 November is celebrated as a National Legal Services Day yearly by all the Legal Services Authorities in the world. The object of the celebration of the day is to provide free qualified medical and legal assistance to those who belong to the weakest segment of society.
It aims at making free services available to poorer groups as well as making them aware of their rights. The day is started in 1995 by the Supreme Court of India to help and support a younger and poorer group of sectors of the population that may be women, disabled persons, etc.
Firstly National Legal Services Day was celebrated in India in 1995. This day was invented by the highest authority court the Supreme Court of India around 25 years ago.
9th November has significance meaning, on the date of 9th November 1987, the legal services were introduced first. That is why the supreme court has decided to celebrate 9th November as National Services Day.
What are the objectives of legal authorities on legal services days?
- To make awareness about legal rights and opportunities in people
- Provide free food and shelters to needed one.
- Free medical, educational, cloths to the people.
- Provide compensetion to victims.
Nowadays many people do not get the basic things necessary to live life, legal services try their best to provide maximum primary aids and advice to the poor and people with different casts along with victims of crime.
On what level legal services provide free services?
Legal services provide free legal services on every level from the Taluka level to the National level.
- On National Level : National Legal Services Authority. The Chief Justice of India is the Patron-in-Chief.
- On State Level : State Legal Services Authority. Under the supervison of Chief Justice of the State High Court who is its Patron-in-Chief.
- On District Level : District Legal Services Authority. Under the servilence of the District Judge of the District is its ex-officio Chairman.
- Taluka/Sub-Division Level : Taluka/ Sub-Divisional Legal Services Committee. Under the servilence of a senior Civil Judge.
- High Court : High Court Legal Services Committee
- Supreme Court : Supreme Court Legal Services Committee
Legal Services Day Quotes
These are some awesome quotes you can use to spread awareness on legal services day. Also, you can share the images on Whatsapp to make an impact of legal services day.
9th November 2021.
You can share this image on legal Services Day Quotes
It aims at making free services available to poorer groups as well as making them aware of their rights.
By offering poor people the necessary basic assistance so as to ensure everyone takes proper health care.
Indian Legal Services Authorities Act 1987 came into effect on November 9, 1995.